Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sea of Love.


Learning guitar is about the greatest feeling ever. Yes I suck. I started about a week and a half ago and I seem to be going pretty strong at it. I'm trying to venture off from the basic tutorials and learn a few songs and Sea of Love from Cat Power (Juno soundtrack) was the top of my priorities! Hopefully in about 2 more weeks I can put this piece back on here with a whole hell of alot of improvements and no pauses. Either that or I'l have to step up my iMovie game to erase the pauses, this is the first time I've ever used it. ha.
If you want to here the actual song... which is just incredibly beautiful and brings back some good memories, l I recommend you purchase this album... Juno
it has a lot of songs that are really fun to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment