Friday, March 12, 2010

The Making of Lofty.


This is the making of Lofty documentary that I helped film during a 2 week course in Fresno where I helped to create an animated short called Lofty. Fresno was basically hell for me, but there were some pretty cool things and got to meet a lot of cool people. Our director Trevor Tuttle actually got a call from Tim Burton while I was there to help with Alice in Wonderland! I also got to meet Chuck Harvey, a classic animator for Disney who joked around with us! At 4:35 in the documentary you can see a sketch he made for me of the late Michael Jackson and I also had him make a drawing of me and old friend.
You can find me in the video at 2:17 haha!
I will post the actual animated film next week. It never got finished because of time constraints but pretty amazing to see what can be accomplished in such a short time.
The Making Of Lofty from Alexander Ingram on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment