Sunday, June 27, 2010

My World.


Internship @ TrailerPark + ArtMachine. Ep. 1 from Alex Ingram on Vimeo.

If you are a fan of the film industry I am sure you know that nearly everything we produce in entertainment comes straight out of Hollywood. i am currently working for a company that handles a great deal of L.A.'s movie trailers, photography, design etc. This video gives a look at what I see on my day to day of the internship. Check it out, leave feedback, and I hope to respond to any questions and comments. Also I have been asked by The Art Reference to post a weekly posting so be on the lookout for that as well. It is a global blog that originated in Brazil! Tux & Tie, started in San Diego to Hollywood to Brookyln to Worldwide!
Peep the Art Reference here... http://www.theartreference.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment