Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tuxandtie in Hollywood.

Anyone that knows me, knows I love L.A. It's one of my favorite cities that I've been to in the world, and definitely one of the coolest in the U.S. I recently got the call back for an internship at TrailerPark and Artmachine which is a huge company that makes movie trailers, web pages, game design, etc etc etc. for some of the biggest movies including Avatar, Sex and the City, and thousands upon thousands more. I will be working amongst some of the greatest in the business and got to meet many of them on my first day last week. My dream one day is to an art director and then a creative director like many of the people employed here, which is why I am going to Graduate School at Pratt, one of the top design schools in the nation. I will be working alongside Kip Terry, one of the photographers here helping with shoots, setting things up, and archiving and extensive list of photographs. My plan to make a name for myself on both the East Coast and the West coast is in play!
The offices are amazing. The location is so dope, right on Hollywood Blvd. next to Kimmel and the Kodak Theatre. Here is just a quick look at where I will be working. If you are a fan of the show Entourage, the layout is very hip and modern, Picture Ari Golds latest agency, with beautiful views of Hollywood from all windows! CLICK READ MORE TO VIEW PICS!





No comments:

Post a Comment