Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Art Partner


I recently received the internship I have been waiting to announce and now that its official I finally can!
I will be working for Art Partner in Soho. This is the internship I have wanted most and exactly where I want to be, so amazing for things to unfold the way that you envisioned, proving that with hard work, determination, and persistence dreams can come true. I will be working amongst some of my favorite photographers, videographers of all time such as Terry Richardson and Mario Testino working with agents, producers, and the film department. 


Check out their work and clients here... www.artpartner.com







5 comments:

  1. she is really cute with the blonde hair
    great blog, is really something.
    check mine, and if you like it follow me and i will follow you :)
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great blog, I love the new Vogue cover too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey alex, congrats!!!
    success man..
    hugs fm brazil
    marcela lanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hair, fantastic cover!
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete