Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LOS ANGELES



I wanted to start this New Year off with a bang so I took my nephew to his first Laker game. I was able to take him all throughout my old stomping grounds and workspace of Hollywood Blvd and ventured up for a tour of Griffith Park, perfect ending for a perfect trip back home. : )
His face was so priceless when we got to the Staples Center and ventured inside.
And of course, the Lakers won! Now I'm ready for my Knicks game on January 30th.

What are your favorite spots in L.A? Drop a comment in the comment

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to L.A, but I have to admit, it'd be so sick to see a Lakers game in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your nephew looks so happy. What a cool uncle to have!

    Hope 2011 is a good year for you.

    Kisses,
    t

    ReplyDelete