Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lupe to save culture and hip hop.

There are only a select few hip hop artists I still give props to for changing society.

With all the new stuff nowadays its who can sell the hottest single, make a little money, get with a few groupies and leave the scene faster than they came in.

Lupe Fiascos music is nothing like that. Its raw and its real. It shares a story. Portrays minorities and women in a positivie light and gives them something to look up to.
I remember when I heard his first album and thought dam this is good, but after listening to it a few more times on repeat, I thought Dam this is one of the best albums in the history of hip hop.
Way to change the game Lupe. and from what I've heard from the Lasers CD it looks like another classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment