Sunday, February 7, 2010

postthelove


So the definite man of the hour Channing Tatum, star of the movie Dear John, has created a website called post the love. This website I think is a really great idea which enables users to express their love about anything, whether it be a person, or the planet, or a lover or a friend, and you can do it in any number of ways... writing a message, poem, posting a video, singing a song... basically any way you want to show it. I like the site because I think its fun to look through everyones messages, it's really amazing to see the power of love. I think its the strongest force out there.

Check it out at www.postthelove.com
If your adventurous you can try and find my post that I wrote yesterday! I encourage everyone to join the site! 

No comments:

Post a Comment