Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yo Adrianne!



I decided to watch one of my top movies tonight, Rocky. I love this movie. I'm not sure what it is that is so special. Maybe seeing the underdog finally get a chance at something greater than himself. I can relate to this in so many ways. I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth and because of that had to work harder than everyone else. Maybe it is the love story. Rocky knew Adrian was the one, and even when she wouldn't give him the time of day all he tried to do was make her laugh, and show her that he loved her. Maybe its Apollo Creed because that guy is just a badass! I swear if I get a guard dog I'm gonna name it Apollo Creed.
Rocky may not be the brightest, but has a good heart.
This ice skating scene was the inspiration for several dates of mine which again shows how much this scene means to me. It was Rocky and Adriannes's first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment