Friday, December 18, 2009

Lost & Found.

I recently got the opportunity to view the "Lost and Found" installation art exbition held by the students for the Process of Art Class at California State University San Marcos. I went in support of some of my fellow artists and friends, David Banks, Lauryn Franklin, Felipe Carrillo, and Marilyn Huerta amongst many others. The show was a success!

I took these pictures with my Verizon BlackBerry Tour of some of my favorite pieces.



This is one of the main viewing rooms for the gallery.


This was one of my favorite pieces in the show entitled "You Are Free, And That Is Why You Are Lost" . It was made by Amanda Bard and Lauryn Franklin which showed the young girls walking through various empty spaces. I liked it because its objective was to be subjective and leave interpretation open to the viewer.


This piece by Charm was an amazing photograph. The simplicity and color realy made it pop on its canvas medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment