Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Peggy Sirota.


Peggy Sirota has to be one of my favorite photographers out there. I have seen her work time and time again in GQ and it always impresses me. Two of my favorite shoots that I have seen of hers, is of Shia Laboeuf and James Marsden. The photo's have great movement in them and look like they were a lot of fun to shoot, both from the photographer and the subject. I like the shoot of Shia Labeouf, they contain two elements of his personality that often seem to duel themselves out when we see him on the screen, the comedian side, and a much more serious side. In the photo where he is eating the burger(as shown above) I feel like we get a taste of both personalities in one photo.
Amazing work.
View more at http://www.peggysirota.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment