Saturday, December 26, 2009

Revolutionary Road.



No one forgets the truth, Frank, they just get better at lying. 


          I remember when I first saw this movie and the impact it had on me. All my fears, all my excuses, had to be pushed aside if I wanted to go through with the plans I had at the time. Re-watching this movie  brings back the same feeling I had when I first saw this movie. I never want to be anything like Frank Wheeler.
         Revolutionary Road is hard for me to watch, but I would recommend it to anyone. It's realness is something we can all relate to, even if its something we may not always want to see or here. It's as if it is almost too real. But thats the very quality that makes it so interesting.



Buy it here... Revolutionary Road

No comments:

Post a Comment