Saturday, May 1, 2010

Heartbreak Warfare.

John Mayer is definitely in my top 5 favorite artists of our generation. This song from Battlefield Studies is one of the realest songs I've ever heard. I still intend on shooting a video to this one, which I plan to do to this summer. Heartbreak is truly like a battlefield, and it feels like there is nothing you can do to win.
"I dont care if we dont sleep at all tonight, lets just fix this whole thing now."
This video is dope, it feels like something I would want to shoot, especially because it has a grainy, black and white feel, which represents the song in my opinion because its about something that everyone can relate to making it timeless like black and white photography/film. I like the vibe to it and I feel like if it had a narrative to the video it would have come across cheesy.
am name="bgcolor" value="#000000">

No comments:

Post a Comment