Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial.

Today is my early post for Memorial Day because I do not work tomorrow in commemoration for the holiday. This day means alot to me because it allows us to remember the people who risked their lives for our freedoms. So many people take this for granted everyday, and do not even acknowledge the men and women who put their lives on the line. I come from a family full of men and women who served their country and look up to each of them. So in honor of memorial day I have three things to post.
The first is the new Trey Songz video for "Your Side of The Bed". This was one of my favorite songs on the album next to Jupiter Love and Love Lost so I'm glad he chose this song. Keri Hilson plays his spouse in the video who is called into combat. You can watch the video below this text. The photo above is Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men which has recently been playing on Bravo. If you havent seen this film check it out. It is amazing and if your into style at all you'll see nothing beats a military uniform. Very Sharp. Finally I put a picture from the film Brothers starring one of my favorite actors Jake Gyllenhal. This film was a real mind fuck because it puts you in a situation that one hopes and prays to never be in. Nonetheless its an amazing film, but hard to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment