Friday, August 27, 2010

Pizza


Ever since I jumped on the plane to New York I've realized the importance of pizza to the city. Before coming here I wasn't a huge pizza fan. But when your here you start to learn how great it is. It an on the go food, for an on the go lifestyle. You can hop in and grab a slice just about anywhere for a reasonable price.
My favorite spot so far has been Luigis Pizzeria off of Dekalb which is right near Pratt. The ordered a slice of Hawaiian that melts in your mouth. It was gooey and greasy and perfect! Apparently it has a history as well as the outside poster claims Omar Epps used to deliver for them and Chris Rock used to kick it there. Brooklyn!




1 comment:

  1. your post is always interesting...I love pizza
    follow you follow me too

    ReplyDelete