Friday, August 6, 2010

This is not a Kanye West Music Video.



Kanye and director Marco Brambilla have made it clear that this is not a music video. It is the Portrait of Power. Check it out. Its one of the most visually amazing pieces I have seen to accompany a song. I my opinion there are only a handful of people that will truly be remembered for the revolutionary style and lyrical content and Kanye fits this concept of an Icon.
Check out the video here and I also encourage you to watch the short documentary also up on Vevo.
http://www.vevo.com/watch/playlist/king-kanye/197944#1
By the way I hate Vevo. Just make it Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of hate Kanye, cuz he thinks he is like a gift of God or something, but I wont deny is a very talented man, I hate his new song but the video is amazing a masterpiece, looks like a work of art. Maybe this is my favorite video of the year
    Jaime
    morenoscreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete